THOSE WHO SHAPED MY FUTURE IN 2012,APPRECIATION

 ·All glory and Adoration to Almighty Allah,the most beneficient,the most merciful,by His mercy,I have never struggle for anything or on anything,I have put my trust in Him and He never forsake me,what can I say unto my creator ? Alhamdullilah Robil liallameen!!!


My street credibility was tested again,when I joined the Occupy Nigeria january protest in abuja on the inhuman increase of pump price, even when my wife,Titilayomi was due to deliver our Daughter,I will forever cherish those moment when we defied status on the street of Abuja,when even government propaganda can't stop a people's resolve to say no to official recklessness,Prof. Omotoye Olorode,Ahmed El-rufai,Patrick Obahiagbon,Dino Melaye,Charly boy and many others too numerous to mention made our Occupy Nigeria in abuja a very successful and intimidating movement,I am always proud of our collective struggle against a government that we don't deserve!

On the 15th of January 2012,still thinking on the next strategy to engage the government,God visited my family and the Princess of mao dynasty was born, my appreciation goes to comrade Idowu Yah'qub smart for staying with my wife before ,during and after the delivery of my daughter,I am most grateful comrade.

Since January till date my life has been a rollercoaster,from delivering lectures, attending anti corruption rallies,engaging youth on the future of our country,to participating in National Discourse on corruption,interfaith relation,Environmental rights and climate justice,this was made possible by the support and encouragement of my leader and mentor,comrade Amitolu Shittu who always insist that I have not really make use of my potential, and that with humility and the right tutelage,I will not only sit with the prince but adore by king,THANK YOU SIR,last year when I told some jaundice mind that the bond we share transcend monetary,they still don't belief yet,they will soon know!

My appreciation to the Board of Directors of Climate and Environmental Development Initiative (CEDI) for appointing me the the Board Secretary and nominated me to represent CEDI at the World Climate Summit in Doha,it was the high point of my 2012 conferences,lectures and symposia.I am very grateful

My appreciation to Pastor Peters Omoragbon,Mr Boye Balogun,Niyi Orosanye,leader and members of our delegation to Doha,my comrade and brother Tunde Petmario,Engr Tunde Adedeji for their hospitality during our stay in Qatar,I can never thank you guys enough.

Friends and associates has come to be part and parcel of human development,I am proud to have overdose of positively critical friends,they all belief I can do far better than what am doing,Omotosho Hakeem,Ajetunmobi Dawood,Adebisi Nurein,Ojo Akintunde,Segun Amure,Sefiu Ayanbimpe,Olasode Olalekan ,Olusola Adeyeye,Ibrahim Abdullahi,Wole Omofojoye,Olusola Falowo,Adeyemo Adeyinka,Raji Rasheed Ropo,Salami Ibrahim,Olanrewaju Mathew,Tijani Ekundayo Ismaila,Soyombo Olalekan,Lekan Bello,Tope Olisa and others too numerous to mention here,our fraternity has not only shape my development but also my approach to issue of our mutual understanding vis-a-vis the way Nigeria should go.

Alo Olaniyi Deguv,Ayilara Olalekan Maskot,Adeyemi Charles,Jolapamo Bolanle,Durodola Ibrahim,Alofe Babajide,your support ,encouragement,differential posture made me stronger,and I will forever cherish our fraternity

For the past sixteen years,my activism has only be either on the street or in the training hall,and my social networking has not always been to enhance my advocacy until January 2012 when Social networking became tools to reach out my comrades and organisations accross the country,it was an experience enhanced by comrades like Maskot and Banky,who both facilitated how I started mrdialogue.blogspot.com ,and I enjoyed interacting with many friends on Twitter like Japhet Omojuwa,Kayode Ogundamisi,Nasir El-rufai,Dino Melaye,Tolu Ogunlesi,Seun Fakuade,Bar. Hassan Idayat,Area-father Charly Oputa,Infact they all inspired my love for twitter,and we have use it to change our environment as a tool to seek justice.

To the team of Engineer and technician that makes up my company Fabriconsult Engineering ,Lukman Olonade,Smart Idowu,and others,I say thank you for your support,and to our Leading Contractors,most important ESHAW Nigeria Ltd,thank you for your patronage.

Finally to my wife and the Queen of mao Dynasty,Titilayomi Biliqees Adekunle nee Salau,for tolerating this revolutionary and absentee husband ,for making my Children a wonderful kids ,may Almighty Allah continue to make you the greatest among your peers,and to my Prince and Princess,Muiz and Muizat,I may always be on the move but you can be sure Daddy love you!

2012 has been rewarding,may 2013 bring all of us unlimited blessing,Merry Xmas &Happy New Year in advance

Saka Waheed

Comments