THOSE THAT I SHARED THEIR VALUE IN 2011, MY APPRECIATION


My sincere appreciation to Almighty Allah, for making me worthy of living, my life is a living Testimony of Allah’s mercy; in fact Allah is truly the most Beneficent, the most Merciful.
I have met very important people in my life, none has made more impact than my father Saka Jadesola Akanbi Ajiro, He taught me leadership, loyalty, endurance, and above all, perseverance which has seen me weather the storm of betrayers, liars and backbiters, who always use lie to defend the truth, Babaami, I am proud to be your son, and I can never exchange you for anyone!
To my leader and mentor, Chief Amitolu Shittu, some leaders demand loyalty but your style of leadership deserve my loyalty forever, you inspire me, encourages me and sometimes turn the heat on me but most time calm my nerves, regardless of what mischievous, myopic, and envious few may insinuates, what I am gaining from you is never in monetary, but their jaundice mind only think of money!
Comrade Olufemi Aduwo ,the man that never look me down since the first time we met during Professor M. Iwu tenure at INEC ,he has taught me courage and when I was nearly lynch at Ogbomosho during April election ,he drove all the way from Ibadan to Ogbomosho, he is a warlord that will never abandon his troop, I am very grateful to be your loyal comrade.
To my Twin organisations ,CDRP and PATHFINDERS, I think I have said enough in the year 2011,I want to Do more in 2012 and say less, I promise to be at the BARRICADE with you against all anti people's policy! To my friends and comrades;Alhaji Dawood Iyiola Ajetunmobi,Omotosho Hakeem Afrika,Wole Omofojoye,Oduwale Adesoji,Olasode Olalekan;Adebisi Nurein,Durodola Ibrahim Adedeji, Falowo Olusola,Tijani Ekundayo, Adeyemo Adeyinka,Rasheed Raji Ropo,Ojo Akintunde, Ibrahim Abdullahi Adesoye, Rahmon Hakeem,  let’s do more for our country in 2012,to the new generation of freedom seekers Ayilara Ola Maskot,Smart Yah'aqub Abidemi Idowu,Adeyemi Charles,Ogundipe Maroof, Jolapamo Bolanle S. Makavelli,Bola Bankole,Adediwura Shina,and many more too numerous to mention, Mr Busari Bayo,Sister Remi and her Husband are  wonderful friends of my family, they are always there to fill the gap created by my absent ,I will forever cherish your love for my family
To my friends abroad,Adesoji Samuel, Yemisi Ilesanmi,Toyin Ajao,Azeez Taofik,Maria Cantu and Sam,Ernesto and Faby Coronado,I truly cherish the value we share, I will never forget Charity Kunedzinwe who lost her sister to the cold hand of death, may God give your family the fortitude to bear the lost; and to all my friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google plus, Netlog, 2go, you guys have truly enrich me and am very grateful you are part of my life.
To my sister Bilqees, her geologist husband, and their wonderful kids Usman and Faridah,my second sister Olaifa Bilqees, the girl that I nickname my second wife Olubunmi Sade,my sister in law Ayobami and her bankers husband you all have shown me love and make Abuja home away from home for me,I will forever adore you all, To other people that show me love throughout 2011, Senator Iyiola Omisore, comrade Bamidele Salam, Hon. MBO Ibrahim, Senator Gbemisola Saraki,com Lanre Suraj,Amb. Tunde Oladunjoye, Alh. Kayode Afolabi,and Mr Lawal ,who I have never met before but invite me to come to United Kingdom on his bill,I am very grateful to you all.  
Finally, to the woman who gave me the greatest joy, Titilayomi Bilqees Adekunle nee Salau, we have fought a battle of love without losing each other, we have climb the hill of conflict and remains steadfast, we will surely achieve the unthinkable in life for we are bound together in love and destiny, and I am proud of you as my wife and the mother of mao dynasty. thank you Titilayomi
From Myself,Titilayomi and Abdu-Muiz ,we wish you all HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS 2012
   

Comments

  1. a comprehensive appreciation,happy new year the great mao

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment