MY FATHER,MY LORD AND MY god

by Adekunle Waheed Saka on Sunday, June 19, 2011 
Today been the fathers day,i have been thinking of the perfect eulogy to my dad SAKARIYAU JADESOLA AKANBI popularly called AJIRO, the man i grown up to admire his cultural knowledge and technological savvy even without any formal education!

Jesus christ i never see,gods i dont know how fatherly they may be,but if truly God created man in His own image,then i can boldly say my father is a perfect image of God!

As people celebrate fathers across the world today,i dont know if you are the best as i only have you but i know i can never exchange you for any other father on whatever term,you gave me life,you taught me courage,and good manner,you supported my activism as a young students in a cult infested institution,assuring me there is eternal reward for fighting for other,without been blasphemous you are my lord and i will forever worship you babaami

Comments

  1. today i am celebrating my second year of being a father,it is the most challenging but interesting. I LOVE YOU ABDU-MUIZ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment