Happy Birthday Amitoluwalase Shittu (Amith) By Chairman Mao

We celebrate your birth today, as I always celebrates you everyday since I first met you in 1997, when you identified, collaborated and guided us as a students activists, since then my struggle has become your struggle, we have celebrated our victory and mourn our loss together, we have been appreciated together by appreciative ally, and we have been scorned together by many allies gone rogue, but together,we remain humble in our struggle for a better corner of our world, that is the reason why we are almost inseparable, as a worthy teacher to a devoted student, a loyal comrade to a Leader that punish failure but never praise success, that is why my voice is alway drown by your oratory, and my face is fastly resembling your face abet I may never have Karl-Marx replica of your beard, that is why I am a proud Amitolu boy

Moving closer to you, your life has become an endless open book for me, not only in activism but also in seriousness with family, nuclear and extended, devotion to God, unquenchable thirst for humanity, investment and business, love of culture, and your loyalty to your subordinates! 

Today is to celebrate you, and the value that you added to myself in particular and all your leuitenant in general, I am proud to say it that you are a blessing to me, and I know few others that will admit that you are trully a blessing to them too. 

You taught me that standing for others will bring me a richer, deeper and enjoyable reward than what I will ever achieve if I continue focusing entirely on my business, for this I celebrate you! 

You taught me that sucess in life depends fundamentally on how well I manage my corner in all life endeavour, that I must strive truthfully, courageously and bravely to secure my corner and God and the entire world will reward me with bigger corner! 

You alone saw my potential, nurture it to the level that I am today, and you always reiterates that I can become better for our state, country and the world, such is the blessing that you bestowed on me! 

You taught me nothing is impossible in life, and it is one article of Faith that you cherished, it may be difficult, you will always remind me, but it will never be impossible! 

You have taken me to see four continents of the world, even if the world end today,even if the whole world is against you, I still owe you so much I may not be able to repay! 

I can boldly say that I know you enough to a level I don't care about whatever position of allies or detractors about you, you may be extremely discipline, but money means nothing to you and can never influence your struggle, your politics or your engagement, you may shout at your leuitenant but you will never hold malice, you may fight an enemy but you will never betray a loyalist! 

As we celebrates your birth, I wish you many happy returns in service to humanity to the glory of God and the benefit of mankind.

Comments