MY APPRECIATION

MY APPRECIATION!!!

by Adekunle Waheed Saka Mao on Friday, May 13, 2011 at 12:16am
Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W)reportedly said "giving testimony of blessing of God is appreciation,concealing it is unbelieving,and whosoever that can not appreciate little can not appreciate much,whosoever that can not appreciate man will not appreciate God" on behalf of my family,abduMuiz&Bilqees Adekunle hereby say a big THANK YOU to all friends,comrades,and well wishers for sharing in the joy of my birth!

To the mother of mao dynasty Tytylayoh Ajoke Bilqees who denied herself sleeping to be the first to wish me well, as we continue hand in hand to navigate the struggle ahead i say thank u for ur love!
To the publisher of Aljazeera Magazine Alh. Dawood Ajetunmobi,thanks for encouraging little effort i have put into activism,with your support i hope to do more;to Hajia Bukola Mutiat who pray for me with 2 different Sms,i appreciate your prayer and your support.My contemporaries in students movement,Oduwale Adesoji Revivalist,Wole Omofojoye,Omotoso Afrika,Adeleke Gbemisola,Ekundayo Tijani,Adeyeye obalola,Toyin Ajao,Ayilara maskot in Malaysia, Cdhr,CDRP,PATHFINDER Nigeria and others too numerous to mention i will forever cherish the love u showered me.

Mr Sola Fasure of the Nation,barr. Idayat Hassan of CDD and Comrade Ropo Ewenla out of their tight schedule still find time to send me birthday message,i appreciate ur support
To my friends outside Nigeria,Ernesto and Maria in mexico,Charity in Zimbabwe,mr Femi Babalola in Uk and others in America,as well as all my facebook friends, thank u very much for your love
finally to my family in kilankwa village, u made today a very best of my birthday ever,today no special cake,no special cloth or special coverage,simply the exhibition of the value that i stand for,though our tribe and tongue differ but my promise to always stand for less priviledge is strengthened forever and to the biggest birthday gift from my sister, a book titled"UNVEILING THE MYSTERY OF BLESSING"i hope i continue to be blessing to my family,friends,comrade ,Nigeria and the world,Please accept my appreciation

Comments